Welcome to D & P Stamps (“Company,” “we,” “our,” “us”)!
If you do not agree with (or cannot comply with) Agreements, then you may not use the service, but please let us know by emailing email@example.com so we can try to find a solution. These Terms apply to all visitors, users, and others who wish to access or use the service.
By using our service, you agree to subscribe to newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information we may send. However, you may opt out of receiving any or all of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer various series of stamps. Whether you are looking for a unique gift for your loved one or a special keepsake from your travels, we have high-quality stamps.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through service (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your purchase, including but not limited to your credit or debit card number, the expiration date of your card, your billing address, and your shipping information.
You represent and warrant that: (i) you have the legal right to use any card(s) or another payment method(s) in connection with any Purchase; and that (ii) the information you supply to us is accurate, correct, and complete.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order at any time for reasons including but not limited to product or service availability, errors in the description or price of the product or service, error in your order, or other reasons.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
Permitted and prohibited uses
Subject to your compliance with these Terms, and solely for so long as D & P Stamps permits you to access and use the Site, you may view and make one electronic or paper copy of the information posted on any screens of this WebSite, provided that you use the copy solely for your personal, informational and non-commercial purposes and that you (i) keep all copyright and other proprietary notices intact, (ii) do not modify the Content or use it in a manner that suggests an association with any of our products, services or brands and (iii) do not download quantities of the Content to a database that can be used to avoid future downloads from this Site. You may execute a single copy of any software made available through the Site. Use or downloading of the Software is conditioned on acceptance of the terms and conditions of any license agreements relating to such Software, including agreements of third parties. By acquiring or using the Software, you agree to such terms and conditions. While using the Site and the Content, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations. You may not:
- Reproduce, copy, upload, post, transmit, display, sell, resell, or otherwise redistribute or exploit any materials or design elements of this Site, any other portion of this Site, or use of or access to the Site, for commercial purposes without our prior written consent;
- Modify, adapt, sub-license, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Software or any portion of the Site or otherwise attempt to determine the source code or trade secrets of the Site or the Software;
- Violate or attempt to violate the security of the Site;
- Restrict or inhibit any other visitor or member from using the Site, including, without limitation, by means of “hacking” or defacing any portion of the Site;
- Use the Site and Content for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including without limitation any representative of D & P Stamps; falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site; or express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent;
- Transmit (a) any content or information that is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, harassing, degrading, hateful, intimidating, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, pornographic, or otherwise objectionable, or infringes our or any third party’s intellectual property or other rights; (b) any material, non-public information about companies without the authorization to do so; (c) any trade secret of any third party; (d) any material that would give rise to criminal or civil liability; that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offense; or that encourages or provides instructional information about illegal activities or activities such as “hacking,” “cracking,” or “phreaking”; (e) any advertisements, solicitations, junk mail, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us);
- Engage in spamming or flooding;
- Transmit any software or other materials that contain any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, defects, date bombs, time bombs, or other items of a destructive nature;
- Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices contained in the Site and Content;
- “Frame” or “mirror” any part of the Site without our prior written authorization;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, “data mine,” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site or its contents. Notwithstanding the foregoing, D & P Stamps grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the Site for the sole purpose of and solely to the extent necessary for creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. D & P Stamps reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. Use the Site for advertising or offering to sell or buy any goods or services without our express prior written consent;
- Create a database by systematically downloading and storing Site content;
- Use the Site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including without limitation others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity, or harvest or collect information about Site visitors or members without their express consent;
- Otherwise, disrupt or interfere with the operation of the Site or the servers or networks used to make the Site available; or violate any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of such networks.
- Your use of the Site is conditioned on your compliance with the rules of conduct set forth in this section, your failure to comply with such laws may result in the termination of your access to the Site.
Links from this site
As a convenience to you, we may provide hyperlinks from this Web Site and descriptions of or references to selected third-party Web sites that are not operated by D & P Stamps However, by providing such links, we are not endorsing such third parties or their Web sites or their products or services. We are not responsible or liable for and make no representations about the contents or use of such hyperlinked third-party sites, or any further links contained there to other sites. If you use a Web site that is hyperlinked to this Web Site, you do so at your own risk; we are not responsible for assuring that hyperlinked sites are free from computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other destructive devices. We may discontinue our hyperlinks to any third-party site at any time without notice or obligation to you.
Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability
Dpstampstore publishes information on its Site as a convenience to its visitors. While Dpstampstore attempts to provide accurate and timely information, there may be inadvertent technical or factual inaccuracies and typographical errors. Dpstampstore reserves the right to make corrections and changes to the Site at any time without notice. The Dpstampstore products described on the Site may not be available in your region. Dpstampstore does not claim that the information on the Site is appropriate to your jurisdiction or that the products described on the Site will be available for purchase in all jurisdictions.
Dpstampstore operates this Site from the United States. It is possible that some software that may be downloaded from the Site is subject to government export control or other restrictions. By visiting and using our Site, you acknowledge these restrictions and agree that you are not subject to them. You assume all responsibility and risk with respect to their use of the Site. Dpstampstore disclaims all warranties, representations, and endorsements, express or implied, with regard to information accessed from or via the Site, including, but not limited to, all express and implied warranties, such as warranty of title, merchantability, non-infringement, and fitness for a particular purpose. Dpstampstore does not warrant that the Site is free of computer viruses, bugs, or other harmful components. Dpstampstore does not warrant that the functions contained in the material will be uninterrupted or error-free or that errors will be detected or corrected. Dpstampstore does not assume any liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, reliability, or usefulness of the information disclosed or accessed through the Site. Dpstampstore does not have any duty to update the Site or modify its Content or Code, and Dpstampstore shall not be liable for its failure to update such information. It is your responsibility to verify any information contained on the Sites before relying upon it.
Dpstampstore makes no warranties of any kind regarding any non-Dpstampstore websites to which you may be directed or hyperlinked from the Site. Hyperlinks are included solely for your convenience, and Dpstampstore makes no representations or warranties with regard to the accuracy, availability, suitability, or safety of information provided on such non-Dpstampstore sites.
Dpstampstore reserves the right to withdraw access to the Site or to revise the services and products described in the Site at any time without notice.