How do I track the progress of an order?
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email and an SMS notification with its details. You can track the shipment by clicking on the link provided in the email.
Can I change my mobile number or shipping address?
Please get in touch with our Customer Care at email@example.com or +(1)(619) 483-8847. We’ll try our best to assist you.
Do postage stamps expire?
No, all unused U.S. stamps from the first stamp issued in 1847 can be used today to mail letters and packages, even paying for additional services such as tracking and insurance. You can save on shipping costs by using old-fashioned stamps because they are sold in bulk at a discount. All you need to do is make the required rate with stamps.
Before I buy?
What if I receive damaged stamps?
If you receive damaged stamps, please call +(1)(619) 483-8847 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team will assess the damage and get back to you within two business days. Depending on the level of damage, we will replace it for you.
What do I do if a coupon issued by abcstamps is not working?
Your coupon may not be working because of any of the following reasons:
1. The validity of the coupon may have expired.
2. The coupon may have already been used.
3. The coupon may not apply to specific items.
4. The coupon will not work if the Shopping Cart Value is less than the value required for the coupon to be applicable.
5. The coupon may be linked to a different user account—log in to the correct user account to avail of it.
Can I use multiple coupons on the same transaction?
Only one coupon can be used on a single transaction or a cart. You can, however, add multiple items to one cart to use one coupon and avail of discounts.
What payment methods do we support?
We use square for payment, and the following cards are supported: JCB, Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
What should I do if a transaction fails?
Transactions could fail due to multiple reasons:
1. Information passed on to the payment gateway is inaccurate, i.e., account details, billing address, and password (for net banking).
2. Your Internet connection is disrupted in the process.