The Site, including all of its information and contents such as photographs, images, text, data, wallpapers, icons, characters, artwork, graphics, page layout, form, messages, software, and the code used to generate the pages on the Site (collectively, the “Materials”), is the property of Dpstampstore or that of our authorized suppliers or licensors and is protected by intellectual property and other applicable laws in the United States and/or abroad. Our intellectual property is registered in the United States and abroad. Except as otherwise provided on the Site or in these Terms, you may not download, upload, copy, print, display, reproduce, publish, license, post, distribute, or otherwise use any Materials from the Site in whole or in part for any public or commercial purpose without specific prior written permission from Dpstampstore We are the owner and/or authorized user of Dpstampstore as well as any other registered or unregistered trademarks, trade names, logos, designs, titles, and product names appearing on the Site, and are the copyright owner or licensee of the Materials on the Site unless otherwise indicated. You may not use any metatags or any other “hidden text” utilizing our names or trademarks without our express written consent.
We grant you a personal, limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and make personal use of the Site and the Materials and other information contained on the Site. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of the Site; any collection and commercial use of any photographs or other Materials published on the Site; any non-personal use of Our product names, listings, descriptions, or prices; any derivative use of the Site; any downloading, copying, or other use of the Site or the Materials for the benefit of any third party; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. You may use the Site only as permitted by law. All rights not expressly granted to you in these Terms are reserved and retained by us and/or our suppliers and licensors. The licenses we granted to you automatically terminate if you do not comply with these Terms.
You are responsible for your use of the Site. We aim to create a positive, useful, and safe user experience. To promote this goal, We prohibit certain kinds of conduct that may harm other users or us. When you use the Site, you may not:
- Violate any law or regulation;
- Violate, infringe, or misappropriate other people’s intellectual property, privacy, publicity, or other legal rights;
- Post or share anything that is illegal, abusive, harassing, harmful to reputation, pornographic, indecent, profane, obscene, hateful, racist, or otherwise objectionable;
- Engage in spidering or harvesting, or participate in the use of software, including spyware, designed to collect data from the Web Site or mobile applications;
- Transmit any viruses or other computer instructions or technological means whose purpose is to disrupt, damage, or interfere with the use of computers or related systems;
- Use any means to scrape or crawl any pages contained in the Site;
- Attempt to circumvent any technological measure implemented by us or any of our providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Site;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any of the software or other underlying code used to provide the Site;
- Advocate, encourage, or assist any third party in doing any of the foregoing.
We respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement and terminate accounts of repeat infringers according to the process set out in the U.S. Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you believe that work on the Site constitutes copyright infringement, please provide a written communication with the following information to Our Designated Agent named below:
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the alleged infringing material is located on the Site, including a hyperlink to such location;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by you, the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached at:
D & P Stamps
2220 Otay Lakes Rd #502-411, Chula Vista, CA 91915
Tel: +(1)(619) 483-8847
For clarity, only copyright infringement notices should go to D & P Stamps. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this section, your notice may not be valid.